jueves, 21 de abril de 2016

My firts painting


I made this painting with the help of my art teacher when I was in ninth grade. It does not have a name but it is one of the things I´ve done that I most like, in this work I used oil. I consider that this is art because through it aesthetic transmitted to the viewer different emotions and experiences, I believe that´s what art is and it is important to have a message.

The message that I wanted to transmit when I did it was peacefulness and harmony because in that time I was very stressed whit some things in my life. On the other hand, I used colors nuances that I love, for example the violet in the sky or the blue in the lake. These varied tones make me feel calm and relaxed. As to the tree and the grass, I like the lighting effect obtained by using white. I think that landscapes like this get that people forget their worries and let people think  in positive thoughts. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario